Attendance is by invitation only for BPI Commencements. Below are event details for guests. If you have any questions, please contact Ellen Henneberry at 845-752-5915 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protocol for Entering Eastern Correctional Facility
All guests must be vaccinated and submit proof of vaccination by May 27, 2022. Masks must be worn at all times inside the facility. If you have not submitted your proof of Covid vaccination please contact Linda Steubesand at email@example.com.
Before entering Eastern all guests will pass through a security checkpoint similar to that at any airport — you must present a valid photo ID. All electronic devices, including cell phones and cameras, are strictly prohibited. Please minimize what you bring inside – handbags, briefcases, and accessories should be left in the car. Dress is business casual. Guests are asked to arrive by 9:30 a.m. to allow time for security processing.
If you are using your GPS, the address is 30 Institution Rd, Napanoch, NY 12458
FROM NYC TO EASTERN CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
- Take I-95 S/US-1 S toward G W BRIDGE/UPPER LEVEL
- Take EXIT 74 and Merge onto PALISADES PARKWAY NORTH.
- Merge onto I-87 N/NEW YORK STATE THRUWAY N via EXIT 9W toward ALBANY (Portions toll).
- Take the RT-17 exit, EXIT 16, toward US-6/HARRIMAN. Merge onto NY-17 W (Portions toll).
- Take the US-209 exit, EXIT 113, toward WURTSBORO/ELLENVILLE.
- Turn RIGHT onto US-209 (North) to Ellenville
- In Ellenville, stay North on Route 209 to Napanoch. At Light, turn Right onto Institution Road. Eastern NY Correctional Facility is straight ahead.
FROM BARD TO EASTERN CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
- Head south on Annandale Road. Make a right at light (Route 199) to Kingston-Rhinecliff Bridge.
- Over bridge, stay on Route 199…the road changes to 209. Stay on Route 209 South. Stay on 209, through the towns of Marbletown, Stone Ridge, and Kerhonkson.
- In Napanoch, turn left at light onto Institution Road. Eastern NY Correctional Facility is straight ahead. Park on either end of main entrance.
- Remember, if you’ve hit Ellenville, you’ve gone too far.